Shaktimatha Learning – UPSC Mains Notes 2026 | GS Paper I | Premium Multilingual Educational Ecosystem | Home Page

                                           

Picture used in upsc mains material

Indian Culture Temple Heritage UPSC English

Shaktimatha Learning

UPSC Mains Notes 2026

General Studies Paper I

Premium Multilingual Educational Ecosystem for UPSC Civil Services, State PSC, SSC, Group Examinations and Competitive Aspirants.

Welcome

Welcome to the Shaktimatha Learning – UPSC Mains Notes 2026 Premium Educational Ecosystem. This complete course is designed according to the latest UPSC Civil Services syllabus with structured learning, detailed explanations, UPSC Mains model answers, Prelims MCQs, quick revision notes and chapter summaries.

Lesson 1 – UPSC GS Paper I

Indian Heritage & Culture

Next Lesson

Lesson 2 – Modern Indian History

Study the arrival of Europeans, British expansion, administrative reforms, the Revolt of 1857, Indian National Movement, Gandhian era, Independence and the integration of princely states through structured learning modules.

Lesson 2 – Modern Indian History

Explore the complete journey of Modern Indian History, from the arrival of Europeans to India's Independence and nation-building. Each page is designed with UPSC-focused notes, model answers, MCQs and quick revision.

Lesson 2 – Modern Indian History (Continued)

Continue your UPSC GS Paper I journey with the advanced phases of the Indian National Movement, Gandhian movements, constitutional developments, Independence and nation-building.

Coming Next

Lesson 3 – World History

  • Renaissance
  • Industrial Revolution
  • American Revolution
  • French Revolution
  • World War I & World War II
  • Russian Revolution
  • Cold War
  • Decolonisation
Indian Culture Temple Heritage UPSC English

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND GROW Magazine — Learning, Knowledge, Skills, Wellness & Personal Growth

  MIND GROW Magazine Learning • Knowledge • Skills • Wellness • Financial Education • Career Development • Personal Growth M...